Hello from a new member

• Thread starter Deleted member 1761
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1761

Hi members,

My name is Joe Zanrè and I am from Scotland, by way of Colorado, now living in Italy. My passion in photography is capturing water drops, which I find to be an all-engrossing activity. Having customised equipment allows me to control the variables and produce absolutely astounding images, if I do say so myself. I am happy to have found this group and look forward to sharing images and anecdotes with like-minded enthusiasts. I shoot these images with a Sony Aplha 6000.

Thank you for joining up here Joe! Looking forward to seeing some of your shots!

Thank you for joining up here Joe! Looking forward to seeing some of your shots!
I cannot figure out how to enter the monthly competition. I have tried two methods of uploading my Water entry but have received no indication that either method was successful. Can you please give me explicit instructions?

I cannot figure out how to enter the monthly competition. I have tried two methods of uploading my Water entry but have received no indication that either method was successful. Can you please give me explicit instructions?
I've just replied to your post in the competition thread Joe. Let me know if anything still isn't clear.

Back