Taceleste

Original poster
Followers
Following
Jan 17, 2021
Name
Tina Celeste
Hello All,

Thanks for adding me to the group! My name is Tina and I have been shooting Sony A33 for a few years and just upgraded to the 7III with the Tamron 28-75mm. My first Mirrorless Camera and so far I love it! I have always enjoyed photography and finally started taking classes last year, which has been an amazing experience. Thanks everyone!

Reactions: Timothy Mayo

Timothy Mayo

Admin
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Mar 1, 2020
Name
Tim
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Malvern
Welcome aboard Tina and thanks for joining up here! :) That's quite the jump from the a33 to the a7III. How are you finding the change? If you have any questions about the forum here or gear please don't hesitate to ask!

Taceleste

Original poster
Followers
Following
Jan 17, 2021
Name
Tina Celeste
Welcome aboard Tina and thanks for joining up here! :) That's quite the jump from the a33 to the a7III. How are you finding the change? If you have any questions about the forum here or gear please don't hesitate to ask!
Right, LOL! I'm actually loving the 7III, definitely lots to learn and experiment with but it's been such fun. Someone on a FB group turned me on to this class "Sony A7 III Fast Start with John Greengo" and it's been very helpful. It's a 5 hour class but walks you through all the menus and explains it all in detail with in class examples. I want to get another lens option but need to educate myself on the types of lens first. Thanks so much for your kind welcome!

Pro Membership Upgrade

• If you'd like to support this community you can easily do so by becoming a Pro Member and unlocking the following benefits:

✓ No Adverts in the Forums
    ✓ Pro Member Competitions
    ✓ Sell Items in the Marketplace
    ✓ Unlimited Gallery Uploads
    ✓ Higher Resolution Gallery Uploads
    ✓ Forum Profile Signature
    ✓ Custom Profile Cover Photo
    ✓ Advertise Your Photography Workshops

Pro Member Upgrade

Shopping Links

You can also support this site by purchasing gear through the following affiliate links:
Although I would recommend supporting your local camera store if you have one.

User Menu

alpha shooters text logo

© 2020 Alpha Shooters. All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Alpha Shooters is an independently run website and is not affiliated with Sony.com
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.