Hello from Chicago

Taceleste

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Tina Celeste
Hello All,

Thanks for adding me to the group! My name is Tina and I have been shooting Sony A33 for a few years and just upgraded to the 7III with the Tamron 28-75mm. My first Mirrorless Camera and so far I love it! I have always enjoyed photography and finally started taking classes last year, which has been an amazing experience. Thanks everyone!

Welcome aboard Tina and thanks for joining up here! :) That's quite the jump from the a33 to the a7III. How are you finding the change? If you have any questions about the forum here or gear please don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome aboard Tina and thanks for joining up here! :) That's quite the jump from the a33 to the a7III. How are you finding the change? If you have any questions about the forum here or gear please don't hesitate to ask!
Right, LOL! I'm actually loving the 7III, definitely lots to learn and experiment with but it's been such fun. Someone on a FB group turned me on to this class "Sony A7 III Fast Start with John Greengo" and it's been very helpful. It's a 5 hour class but walks you through all the menus and explains it all in detail with in class examples. I want to get another lens option but need to educate myself on the types of lens first. Thanks so much for your kind welcome!

Back