Followers
Following
Name
Brian Young
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Lincolnshire
I sent this to Tim in response to his welcome, but feel I should post it here by way of an introduction:
Long time photography hobbiest, originally Minolta and transferred to Sony in 2006 with the a100. Progressed through 700, 850, 77, 77ii, NEX-5&6, a7ii, a7iii, a7rivA!
Still own and use a7iii and recently acquired a7rivA. Enjoy most types of photography with particular interests in off camera flash (Godox kit), pet photography, and travel (viruses permitting).
I also enjoy film with a few Minolta SLRs, a Microcord TLR and a Leica M2. Do my own home processing, scanning and printing as well, when the mood takes me.

Retired now after full careers in the Armed Forces and Civil Service and live happily in Lincolnshire where I enjoy walking my two Golden Retrievers (you may well see them in my photos) and playing golf, having recently hung up my motorcycling helmet after over fifty years riding whilst I still enjoy having all my arms and legs.

There you have it. Good to see a new(ish) Sony forum and I hope to contribute when I can.

Brian, Ollie and Rosie
Ollie-and-Rosie.jpg

Welcome Brian , looking forward to seeing your work

Welcome! Pet pictures are always welcome too!

Welcome!

Welcome to our happy, collegial group. You've had cameras a while so you are hitting the ground running. You'll have fun. I gave up the bikes after thirty years. Traffic in the S. F. Bay Area just got too crowded and crazy; too many near misses beyond my control and the same desire to stay connected to my limbs and keep them functioning.

Back