Hi everyone

Spitfire1962

Newcomer
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Hello all, my names Robert Salter (the name you will see on the FB groups). I have literally just received my A7iii and 200-600. I use to shoot a Nikon d7200, with various lenses from 10mm to a 200-500mm till just over a year ago. Since then I have been using the Sony RX10 MKIV, which is a great all round camera, but the 600mm equivalent at 600 was just not getting the shots I wanted of wildlife. I am just a hobbyist and don’t have a great deal of time for it, which was an advantage of the RX10, as I could carry that with me at work. I don’t intend to get a plethora of lenses for this camera. I may get a wide lens for Astro shots, when I can afford it. This is also the first forum I have ever joined and will hopefully pick up some information and tips from everyone else. Thanks to Tim, for all the work he must put in to run this and all the other Sony alpha sites

Thanks for joining here as well Robert! The a7III works great with the 200-600, I'm pretty certain that you will be capturing some fantastic shots in no time at all!

Back