Name
Gary Finn
Country
Australia
City/State
Coogee Beach
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Malaysia Day celebrations have created a vibrant city.

Everyone is in a good mood except the overworked hot potato chip man, in this stifling heat!

GJF08711.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 70-200mm F4 Macro G OSS II
  • 200.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/2000 sec
  • ISO 1000

GJF08783.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 70-200mm F4 Macro G OSS II
  • 164.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/2000 sec
  • ISO 2000

The potato 'man' would probably feel a lot better if he could breathe, I don't know how a man would be worried about getting a cough. One good thing about those ridiculous blue obedience squares is it really shows us instantly who the lowest form of intelligence is amongst us. Fancy wearing that on your face ever, but in stifling heat what a real psychological phenomenon.

Not to mention virology claims that virus particles are around 2,000 times smaller than the fabric weave on those obedience squares so it's the equivalent of using a fishing net to catch mosquitoes. Next level but of course is there is no bloody virus, hence the reason they used a PCR which cannot test for infectious disease, and said the flu had disappeared until they injected most of the population with the poison that created an actual health crisis, then flu miraculously came back again wow who'd have guessed..!

Fancy wearing something on your face which is extremely uncomfortable and removes your self identity causing you to look like a mindless drone in a sea of robots. This is the result of self respect being robbed from the masses. Lucky for me, my camera doesn't have 'braindead zombie' in the subject recognition menu...

It is 2023, leave your brain at the door before you enter... ✅

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve chatted to him about it. He is reassuring his long line of customers that chips cooked hot and smeared in Nutella and

Back