Item Condition
Used
Payment Method
Other
Item Location
United Kingdom
Trading Rules Agreed
  1. Yes
I am looking to find a new home for my Sony FE 400mm F2.8 GM OSS E-Mount lens. The sale is to fund the purchase of the upcoming Sony 300 f2.8 GM and either a second Sony A1 body or the new Sony A9 Mk III body.

As you can see in the photos it's in fantastic condition bar a couple of small marks just under the silver metal plate that shows the lens details and serial number. There are no paint chips at all around the tripod foot. It’s also very clean and free from dirt / marks on the rubber zoom / focus rings.

As with all lenses there may be some minor specks of dust inside the lens but these of course never affect image quality. The lens is free from fungus / mould.

It will come in the original Sony box and the following originally supplied items:

Sony Hard Case with 2 keys
Sony Carbon Fibre Lens Hood ALC-SH155
Sony Front and Rear Lens Caps
Sony Lens Strap

Please note that the hard case strap was not supplied to me when I purchased the lens used from WEX.

I will also include the following:-

LensCoat digital camo cover that retails at over £100 and is hard to source in the UK
LensCoat Hoodie Lens Cap (XXX Large) that retails at £28 also in digital camo to use when the LensCoat cover is in place as the Sony cover will not fit
Haoge LF-S400 Lens Collar Replacement Foot Tripod that retails at £44.99 and has built-in Arca Swiss

I've been on ebay for years and have some fantastic seller feedback on there - please search for user renster21 and check out my feedback and know that you are dealing with a trusted individual!

These lenses rarely come up for sale in the used market. LCE currently have one for sale at £8499 but if you look at the condition of that lens it’s in nowhere near as good condition as the lens that I am selling. I suspect ultimately this will end up being sold on ebay however it will be priced higher on ebay (around £200 more) to help cover the cost of ebays fees. Based on the quality of this lens compared to the one the LCE are selling and the additional included items I believe this is a very good price for this sought after and hard to find used lens.

Collection would be preferable due to the high cost to send this item fully insured. Should the lens need to be shipped the cost to send this via a 2 day UPS service based on the size and weight and insured for the full amount is an eye watering £113.99! The shipping charge to you therefore would be £40 and I would meet the rest of the shipping cost.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Attachments

• DSC04447-Edit.jpg
    DSC04447-Edit.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1073-Edit-Edit.jpg
    IMG_1073-Edit-Edit.jpg
    433.1 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC04454-Edit.jpg
    DSC04454-Edit.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC04450-Edit.jpg
    DSC04450-Edit.jpg
    340.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1037-Edit.jpg
    IMG_1037-Edit.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1041-Edit.jpg
    IMG_1041-Edit.jpg
    473.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1042-Edit.jpg
    IMG_1042-Edit.jpg
    680.5 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1045-Edit.jpg
    IMG_1045-Edit.jpg
    826.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1046-Edit.jpg
    IMG_1046-Edit.jpg
    618.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1053-Edit.jpg
    IMG_1053-Edit.jpg
    443 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1061-Edit.jpg
    IMG_1061-Edit.jpg
    419 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1064-Edit.jpg
    IMG_1064-Edit.jpg
    771.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1071-Edit.jpg
    IMG_1071-Edit.jpg
    547.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1050-Edit.jpg
    IMG_1050-Edit.jpg
    733.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1028-Edit.jpg
    IMG_1028-Edit.jpg
    497.8 KB · Views: 46
Lens still for sale! Now listed on ebay and happy to listen to sensible offers!

I am looking to find a new home for my Sony FE 400mm F2.8 GM OSS E-Mount lens. The sale is to fund the purchase of the upcoming Sony 300 f2.8 GM and either a second Sony A1 body or the new Sony A9 Mk III body.

As you can see in the photos it's in fantastic condition bar a couple of small marks just under the silver metal plate that shows the lens details and serial number. There are no paint chips at all around the tripod foot. It’s also very clean and free from dirt / marks on the rubber zoom / focus rings.

As with all lenses there may be some minor specks of dust inside the lens but these of course never affect image quality. The lens is free from fungus / mould.

It will come in the original Sony box and the following originally supplied items:

Sony Hard Case with 2 keys
Sony Carbon Fibre Lens Hood ALC-SH155
Sony Front and Rear Lens Caps
Sony Lens Strap

Please note that the hard case strap was not supplied to me when I purchased the lens used from WEX.

I will also include the following:-

LensCoat digital camo cover that retails at over £100 and is hard to source in the UK
LensCoat Hoodie Lens Cap (XXX Large) that retails at £28 also in digital camo to use when the LensCoat cover is in place as the Sony cover will not fit
Haoge LF-S400 Lens Collar Replacement Foot Tripod that retails at £44.99 and has built-in Arca Swiss

I've been on ebay for years and have some fantastic seller feedback on there - please search for user renster21 and check out my feedback and know that you are dealing with a trusted individual!

These lenses rarely come up for sale in the used market. LCE currently have one for sale at £8499 but if you look at the condition of that lens it’s in nowhere near as good condition as the lens that I am selling. I suspect ultimately this will end up being sold on ebay however it will be priced higher on ebay (around £200 more) to help cover the cost of ebays fees. Based on the quality of this lens compared to the one the LCE are selling and the additional included items I believe this is a very good price for this sought after and hard to find used lens.

Collection would be preferable due to the high cost to send this item fully insured. Should the lens need to be shipped the cost to send this via a 2 day UPS service based on the size and weight and insured for the full amount is an eye watering £113.99! The shipping charge to you therefore would be £40 and I would meet the rest of the shipping cost.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Def interested. Messaged you.

Tim

Def interested. Messaged you.

Tim

It was great to meet you today @TimC and thanks again for buying my 400GM lens from me! - I'm really happy that it's gone to a good home and I hope that you get a lot of enjoyment shooting with it!

All the best, Mike

Back