Name
Randy Podolsky
Country
United States
City/State
Cardiff, CA
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
A friend told me he purchased his Lexar Type A from AliExpress at a great price so I decided to take a look. Lexar has an official store on AliExpress and the 320GB Type A was only $200. The reviews all said it's legit so I thought I would give it a try. I hope this helps someone save some $$$

BTW, I compared his card to mine and they were exactly the same!

A mate of mine uses Aliexpress all of the time. You do generally get what they advertise, albeit it may take a bit of time to arrive. It's a bit like Wish.

A mate of mine uses Aliexpress all of the time. You do generally get what they advertise, albeit it may take a bit of time to arrive. It's a bit like Wish.
My friend said he received in a week, just FYI

If for the A1 and lower level cameras that is fine but bear in mind the class rating......current Type A higher class ratings cards are not compatible with the A1 and/or A9iii...

If for the A1 and lower level cameras that is fine but bear in mind the class rating......current Type A higher class ratings cards are not compatible with the A1 and/or A9iii...
I shoot the A7RV but my friend who told me about this shoots the A1 and he purchased this same card. It works fine for him.

I have been wanting another card like this to match the one I have. I have the Honey app which applied a coupon to lower the price by another $25. $175 for a 320 GB card. 🙂

Thank you for posting this site.

Back