Blake81

Well Known Member
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Blake Sorg
This image speaks to me. What does it say to you?
I wish that I would have taken the time to set up a tripod and performed a focus bracket set. Next time!

_DSC0241.jpg
  • ILCE-1
  • FE 70-200mm F2.8 GM OSS II
  • 95.0 mm
  • ƒ/14
  • 1/80 sec
  • ISO 800

I agree, you should have set up your tripod, prepared the camera for bracketing, choose carefully your location and …. missed the perfect light.
i like it.

I agree, you should have set up your tripod, prepared the camera for bracketing, choose carefully your location and …. missed the perfect light.
i like it.
Good point! Thank you.

This image speaks to me. What does it say to you?
I wish that I would have taken the time to set up a tripod and performed a focus bracket set. Next time!

View attachment 51644
Hi Blake,
nice image.. (y) what does your image suggest to me :-

"The immediacy of our day to day reality, versus the inevitability of change and close proximity of our immediate and distant history........"

Hi Blake,
nice image.. (y) what does your image suggest to me :-

"The immediacy of our day to day reality, versus the inevitability of change and close proximity of our immediate and distant history........"
Very nice! Thank you.

Nice image. To me, it speaks of peace, and tranquillity, and not to be in such a rush as to let life's everyday moments pass me by.

The perfect shot is the shot that only you could get by being at the right place at the right moment with the gear you got.

Be grateful you could get that beautiful and awe-inspiring shot.

We could always have done better, but we could have always done a lot worse too.

Unfortunately this phrase never stops us from wondering... 😄

Back