• ƒ/4
  • 1/1000 sec
  • ISO 160

Attachments

• Canada Heights  (65 of 110)-Edit.jpg
    Canada Heights (65 of 110)-Edit.jpg
    477.8 KB · Views: 37
Love the mono shots especially Paul.

Awesome shots Paul! I've not shot Moto X for a while, will have to see if there are any local events coming up. I've been to Hawkstone Park before and Matterley Basin, both great tracks.

Awesome shots Paul! I've not shot Moto X for a while, will have to see if there are any local events coming up. I've been to Hawkstone Park before and Matterley Basin, both great tracks.
You should go always good value and not restricted so much by wire fencing like the premiere tracks that have major events ,i have a day booked at brands hatch for BSB but know i will limited by restriction no pit walk etc but that is covid restrictions , due to the germans and touring cars they would not race any event unless 8ft steel fencing was enforced so best views are restricted .

You should go always good value and not restricted so much by wire fencing like the premiere tracks that have major events ,i have a day booked at brands hatch for BSB but know i will limited by restriction no pit walk etc but that is covid restrictions , due to the germans and touring cars they would not race any event unless 8ft steel fencing was enforced so best views are restricted .
I went to Brands for the BSB a few years ago, it’s a great track and quite a few places without any fencing, just wish it wasn’t so far away from me. I went to Oulton Park a few weeks back which is a little closer to home. Silverstone is a nightmare for fencing but if you go on a practice day you can often use the camera holes and no one seems to care.

I went to Brands for the BSB a few years ago, it’s a great track and quite a few places without any fencing, just wish it wasn’t so far away from me. I went to Oulton Park a few weeks back which is a little closer to home. Silverstone is a nightmare for fencing but if you go on a practice day you can often use the camera holes and no one seems to care.
always go practice day less people ,more room and probably makes more sense at the moment ,i have used the camera holes before if no one is using them also purchased some fold out aluminium bench steps i am sure these will help in some parts of the track ,brands used to only have fencing on the bends ,now all over on straights as well.

always go practice day less people ,more room and probably makes more sense at the moment ,i have used the camera holes before if no one is using them also purchased some fold out aluminium bench steps i am sure these will help in some parts of the track ,brands used to only have fencing on the bends ,now all over on straights as well.
Brands must have changed since I was there last then, that's a pity! As much as I liked the track it's not the most pleasant drive to get to from where I am. Would love to get to Cadwell Park at some point to get some shots of the bikes going over the mountain.

Back