Following
Name
Jessica Duffy
Country
United States
City/State
Madison, Indiana
50996A01-B2EB-47E2-AD9F-23E5EA29A3EB.jpeg
This is my buddy. We adopted him in 2018. He’s retired now and living the good life.

Cooper is gorgeous! Glad that he has found a good home with you and living the good life! :)

He’s our 2nd greyhound. He’s our wild child. I think he would still race if he could. He loves to run. I need to get him to the dog park some day and slow mo record him running.....

He’s our 2nd greyhound. I think he would still race if he could. He loves to run. I need to get him to the dog park some day and slow mo record him running.....

They are beautiful animals! Horses, chetahs, and greyhounds are spectacular to watch while they’re striding at full speed, especially watching in SloMo. Showing smooth detail of all those muscles working in concert. A sight to behold. Though real-time AF tracking might be a bit of a challenge. But certainly worth it if you’re able to nail it.

Hmmm….. :unsure: Any chance you might be able to run as fast as the dog while filming? Then AF tracking wouldn’t be an issue. :giggle:

Last edited:
I'm going to go "no" on matching his speed, lol. I need to get him down to the dog park where it's fenced and try to record him in slow motion. I will tell you it's scary being on the "incoming" end of his run. I've learned that whatever I do, don't move. He will zig or zag, I stand still.

Back