Followers
Following
Name
Chris
Country
United States
City/State
Pembroke Pines/FL
Following some encouragement from other members, I have been looking for helpful video tutorials for ON1 2023 which is my preferred editing software. I came across a youtube channel called Free Will Photos and he has a 7-part playlist summarizing the workflow in ON1 from import, including culling and editing, and ending with exporting.

Channel:

Playlist:

Its a slow day in office, so I'm starting to watch through them now. I might use this space as a pin-board for instructional videos I find along the way. Maybe they will be useful for anyone else who uses ON1.

Thank you, thank you! I recently purchased ON1 and fumbled round with it for a few days and then kind of let it sit idle while I resorted to once more using the tried-and-true, familiar editing software..... I keep telling myself I need to just spend some time with this, there was no point in purchasing it and then not using it! This link looks really good and very helpful. Thanks so much!

Thank you, thank you! I recently purchased ON1 and fumbled round with it for a few days and then kind of let it sit idle while I resorted to once more using the tried-and-true, familiar editing software..... I keep telling myself I need to just spend some time with this, there was no point in purchasing it and then not using it! This link looks really good and very helpful. Thanks so much!
I'm very happy someone else is getting value from these videos! I'm pretty comfortable using the develop tab and filters, but I was trash at culling and work flow, so these were part of what I was missing for sure. Next step for me is to practice on my folders and create some albums so that I'm using the software the way it was intended. Then I'm going to move on to more advanced topics like local adjustments.

Back