Name
Alan Clark
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Liverpool
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
My first attempt at astrophotography with my 150-500mm lens @150mm. 332 exposures of 3secs each, stacked in AstroPixelProcessor. The South of Orion, showing the belt, nebula and Rigel.

Orion South 332x3 secs.jpg
  • 996 sec

My first attempt at astrophotography with my 150-500mm lens @150mm. 332 exposures of 3secs each, stacked in AstroPixelProcessor. The South of Orion, showing the belt, nebula and Rigel.

View attachment 54015
Very nice. may I ask where you took the photo to get such a clear sky?

It was taken from my home in the outskirts of Liverpool, which does NOT have clear sky! The considerable light pollution was removed in AstroPixelProcessor and ON1.

It was taken from my home in the outskirsts of Liverpool, which does NOT have clear sky! The considerable light pollution was removed in AtroPixelProcessor and ON1.
Wow, that is great, looking forward to more astro from you.

Very nice Alan, I haven't tried any deep space photography yet, but you are inspiring me to have a go.
Nice Alan sort of like to try this out but have no clue (y)
I had not seriously tried any astrophotography until around 18 months ago. If you wanted to try it there are numerous tutorials, and tips on Youtube, and other interweb locations. Your bird photo's are way beyond my current abilities Gary, I have very little doubt that if you give it a go you will quickly pick up astrophotography.

Back