Northern Virginia Suburbs of Washington, DC
Patterns.jpeg
  • ILCE-7RM5
  • FE 70-200mm F4 Macro G OSS II + 1.4X Teleconverter
  • 109.0 mm
  • ƒ/9
  • 1/500 sec
  • ISO 5000

Indeed it is! A rather special pasta called Pastai Gragnanesi Mafaldine. I ran across a mention of it, was curious, saw a photo and thought, "this is neat looking pasta!" and promptly ordered it from Amazon. It arrived yesterday and I had fun experimenting with shooting the stuff. Haven't actually eaten any of it yet, though!

Indeed it is! A rather special pasta called Pastai Gragnanesi Mafaldine. I ran across a mention of it, was curious, saw a photo and thought, "this is neat looking pasta!" and promptly ordered it from Amazon. It arrived yesterday and I had fun experimenting with shooting the stuff. Haven't actually eaten any of it yet, though!
Haha I was going to ask how it tastes! Looks like it would grab a sauce quite well.

Yes, I think the way it's shaped, with the ruffles, and also the fact that it is bronze-cut should make it really nice for grabbing and holding on to a sauce. Haven't yet decided what kind of sauce I'll use (probably a basic marinara) but some time this week I'll be trying it!

Back