Followers
Following
Name
Tim
Country
United States
City/State
SE Michigan
Are photos from A-Mount cameras allowed in the photo forums (while I wait for the A7 IV), or are these forums specific to E-Mount? I know some forums are picky and I figured I'd check prior to posting.

Yes photo's taken with A-Mount cameras are also allowed in the genre specific forums and galleries, they aren't E-mount only. Thanks for asking :)

What about other Sony cameras, such as the RX 10 and RX100 series? I sometimes shoot with my RX10 IV or the RX100VII and there doesn't seem to be a place for images from those on here?

Ditto for the genres of Abstract and Minimalism, regardless of which camera is used to shoot those kinds of images.....

I do think that pictures of lions should be only-Sony-camera ;)

What about other Sony cameras, such as the RX 10 and RX100 series? I sometimes shoot with my RX10 IV or the RX100VII and there doesn't seem to be a place for images from those on here?

Ditto for the genres of Abstract and Minimalism, regardless of which camera is used to shoot those kinds of images.....
I'll probably be restructuring the camera forums here soon and consolidating them into two main forums for full-frame and APS-C cameras. I'll find somewhere for non E-mount Sony cameras as well. I don't mind if shots are posted into the genre forums taken with other Sony cameras.

Back