Populating the Lens Sample Image thread, please help!

Brownie

Legendary Member
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Tim
Country
United States
City/State
SE Michigan
We're trying to get the Lens Sample Image thread populated for people to reference.

You can help by:
  • Starting a thread with images from a particular lens, or
  • Posting a known sample image thread here so it can be moved to the forum, or
  • Adding your own image samples to an existing thread
Please note the following:
  • Before posting, check to see if a thread for your lens already exists. If so, just add your images to that thread.
  • E-Mount lenses only in the main forum. Please tag Full Frame or APS-C.
  • There is an adapted lens subforum for any lens that needs an adapter to mount on a Sony E-Mount camera. This includes A-Mounts and older Minolta, Nikon, Canon, Fuji, anything you want.
Again, if you know of an existing thread that fills the bill, please post a link in this thread and it will be moved.

I will try to contribute for the APSC lenses.

You already did! :LOL: I found two of your old threads and moved them over.
haha, thanks. I try to title my threads appropriately if I know they're taken with only a certain lens.

Come on people! There are hundreds and hundreds of lens options out there for Sony. The sample image threads are looking better, but lots of opportunity to start new threads.

Come on people! There are hundreds and hundreds of lens options out there for Sony. The sample image threads are looking better, but lots of opportunity to start new threads.
Tim as always we have members who want the place to be interesting when they log on and expect someone else to do that for them, lots on here have all the gear lenses included and never or almost never post shots, and you and I have pretty much wasted our time with the adapted lenses we have posted images from them and they dont show unless dig to find them. The View is adapted lenses are useless, well that is a matter of opinion but this could be a route for someone who does not have the funds for all e-mount . I best leave it at that before this becomes a rant

Back