Question for all on here is there a area or skill in photography you hope to strive to improve at in the coming months

But Tim they give free cameras to the over quoted MR Galer dont they? why not the Lengendary Brownie? :)

Keep up the legendary crap pal, you're getting there at a pretty good clip. Only a few hundred more to go!

For $10 a month, I'll stop harassing you. You can be my patreon. :ROFLMAO:

Always trying to improve if anything ,my post processing skills need improving which is now 75% of making a good image ,still genres i would love to excel in i would like to do more flash work understanding lighting key light rim light and backlight etc and poses,landscape and macro ,my other skills for nature sports etc action will only get worse from here on in due to age reactions and being less steady ,

All??

That is a bit harsh on yourself Jeff the recent aircraft shots you shared were really good
Will, thank you for that comment. Once and a while, I still have an attack of "Stupid". I'll be happier when stupid goes away.

Great to read all your insights and thought processes, me, I’ve been struggling for inspiration (hobbyist) got an eye for doing some flash photography and have found I enjoy street (people, buildings etc.) I like travel, and take my camera every trip.

Need.. more free time, generally taking too much time walking with two dogs means I have no hands free a lot of the time. Ohh and I do try and capture the dogs on occasion.

The aim is to add some more gear (decent portrait lense for flash and more flash equipment) and Will keep plugging away .

Picture of my dogs and you can see why I have no free time 😂

DSC00966.jpeg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS
  • 105.0 mm
  • ƒ/4.5
  • 1/250 sec
  • ISO 200
DSC00965.jpeg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS
  • 105.0 mm