Followers
Following
Name
Simon Temlett
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
North Yorkshire
Spent a great day at RSPB Bempton today where the gannets are starting to build their nests and the fulmars are pairing up...

GannetEye.jpg
  • ILCE-7RM4A
  • FE 200-600mm F5.6-6.3 G OSS
  • 600.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/2000 sec
  • ISO 1000

Gannet.jpg
  • ILCE-7RM4A
  • 600.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/1600 sec
  • ISO 1000

FulmarInFlight.jpg
  • ILCE-7RM4A
  • 594.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/2000 sec
  • ISO 2500

Excellent set. Your a new guy here but I'm betting you've pulled the trigger a few times before. ;)

Excellent set. Your a new guy here but I'm betting you've pulled the trigger a few times before. ;)
Thanks very much but I bought my first "proper" camera body, a Canon M50 in July last year. This rapidly escalated to getting Sony A7R4 in November and I'm properly hooked. I'm already looking at next weekend's weather forecast in anticipation of getting out again. Work is an inconvience now :D

Nice set of images

I opened this thread up and get greeted by a fantastic shot.
The little well it looks little Seabird is a very good looking bird as well.
Great work on these.

Love Bempton. I'll be up in May. Lovely shots.

Love Bempton. I'll be up in May. Lovely shots.
I'm so fortunate to live 20 minutes away. The weather forecast is looking great for the weekend, 400 puffins were seen at sea on Monday and the first few are starting to make their way onto the cliffs. Clearing down the memory cards and charging the batteries as I type... :)

I'm so fortunate to live 20 minutes away. The weather forecast is looking great for the weekend, 400 puffins were seen at sea on Monday and the first few are starting to make their way onto the cliffs. Clearing down the memory cards and charging the batteries as I type... :)
That's nice and early for the Puffins, always a pleasure. Yes, we live 5 hours away...

Great place to see the Short eared owl as well.

Great place to see the Short eared owl as well.

Funny you should say that 😀 I took these as I was walking back to the car...

ShortEaredOwl.jpg
  • ILCE-7RM4A
  • 600.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/3200 sec
  • ISO 2500
ShortEaredOwl2.jpg
  • ILCE-7RM4A
  • 600.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.3