Followers
Following
Name
Tim
Country
United States
City/State
SE Michigan
Last week we had an ice storm. Lost power for 4 days with temps hitting as low as 17F at night. This week we had a snowstorm. 10" of wet, heavy snow that compressed to about 6" and crusted over. After clearing about half my drive and walk I needed a break, so decided to go for a photo drive that turned into a walk. The snow had clung to everything in the night, but the sun came out first thing in the morning and was melting the snow fast. Most of these are with the A7RIII and 24-105.

DSC04992 by telecast, on Flickr

Contre-Jour. I love doing these, the cameras are more than capable of recovering detail through the range.
DSC05008 by telecast, on Flickr

DSC04981 by telecast, on Flickr

I've shot this before, in the fall.
DSC04948 by telecast, on Flickr

Another scene I've shot in the past, but in different seasons.
DSC04953 by telecast, on Flickr

This bench seems ready for spring.
DSC04963 by telecast, on Flickr

Another view of the bridge, this one with the Minolta Maxxum 5D and 28-135.
PICT0014 by telecast, on Flickr

DSC04975 by telecast, on Flickr

DSC04966 by telecast, on Flickr

I grew up in Ohio and went to college in Ann Arbor. I remember decent snowfalls. Out her in the Seattle area we'll see any real snow (1-3") maybe once in three years and a good 10"+ once a decade. Need to travel up into the mountains to really see the stuff! :)

I grew up in Ohio and went to college in Ann Arbor. I remember decent snowfalls. Out her in the Seattle area we'll see any real snow (1-3") maybe once in three years and a good 10"+ once a decade. Need to travel up into the mountains to really see the stuff! :)
We've had a weird winter. Freezing cold the week of Christmas, but very mild the rest of the season. Days in the high 40's to even 60. The moderate temps cause ice instead of snow, or the wet heavy stuff we had last night.

One day closer to April!

These are fantastic mate! This is what happens when you use such a great camera! 🏆

Back