so what do find hardest about about photography at the moment?

Looking for and hopefully repairing any blockages. As for now, the Doc doesn't want me doing ANYTHING! As it stands now, just getting dressed leaves me panting for breath and chest pressure as well as signs of lack of oxygen to vital areas. The Golden years SUCK!
Take care mate.

I have this problem where pretty girls keep photo-bombing my seascapes!
I have you tried asking then nicely to stop it?
Looking for and hopefully repairing any blockages. As for now, the Doc doesn't want me doing ANYTHING! As it stands now, just getting dressed leaves me panting for breath and chest pressure as well as signs of lack of oxygen to vital areas. The Golden years SUCK!
Oh... That doesn't sound good. Taking it easy sounds like good advice. All the best for getting it all sorted out.

My streak continues! So my wife and I planned a driving trip to Seattle to visit our Son before Christmas. We were to leave on Saturday (2 days from now) but, my Cardiologist intervened and said no trips. So the day after Christmas at 0900 I have a Cardiac Catherization procedure.
I went through that a couple of years ago and was surprisingly a straight forward procedure. No anesthetic required and watched the whole thing happening on a big TV screen. Incredible stuff!
Good luck with it.

I went through that a couple of years ago and was surprisingly a straight forward procedure. No anesthetic required and watched the whole thing happening on a big TV screen. Incredible stuff!
Good luck with it.
Me too. I was lucky in that they found no other blockages, but yeah, it was fast and easy. The biggest pain in the butt is the blood thinner. I am so bruised up from wrestling with the dog my wife forbids me to go to the doctor. She says they'll arrest her for senior abuse!

What are they doing? I had three heart attacks and a stent put in back in August. My heart is perfectly healthy, I had one artery with a 95% blockage.
Geez!

Good luck with it.
Thank you for your thoughts.

Those damn bikini girls again!
I used to sail a Catamaran like that!
Being in the right place at the right time with gear at the ready is the hardest thing for me.
sports.jpg
  • SLT-A65V
  • DT 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 SAM
  • 50.0 mm
  • ƒ/9
  • 1/1250 sec
  • ISO 200

Back