Followers
Following
Name
Marco
Country
Switzerland
City/State
Diepoldsau
SONY A1, AF-System tested in BOTSWANA in southern Africa.
What a camera!! And this was before the V1.10 FW Update, which makes the camera even better now
😜

Unfortunately it just came out, when I was sitting in the plane for my flight back to Switzerland
💩

SONY A1 AF-System Tested for Wildlife in Botswana
Hope you'll like it, more about me:

www.mabuphotography.com
INSTA
@mabuphotography

SONY A1, AF-System tested in BOTSWANA in southern Africa.
What a camera!! And this was before the V1.10 FW Update, which makes the camera even better now
😜

Unfortunately it just came out, when I was sitting in the plane for my flight back to Switzerland
💩

SONY A1 AF-System Tested for Wildlife in Botswana
Hope you'll like it, more about me:

www.mabuphotography.com
INSTA
@mabuphotography

Well done video. Promoting Sony to me is preaching to the choir. I've been a Sony-Honda whore for decades and never disappointed. First Sony digital camera was in 1999. It still gets good images. Thanks for the share. Tschüß

Nice one shame ,the subject detection does not work whilst video recording how often do you use the subject detection ,also noticed you swapped between zone and spot tracking any preference the zero blackout looks nice as well ,just looking to place an order for one .

Nice one shame ,the subject detection does not work whilst video recording how often do you use the subject detection ,also noticed you swapped between zone and spot tracking any preference the zero blackout looks nice as well ,just looking to place an order for one .
What it lacks is the animals eye focus during video, the rest is absolutely great from my perspective. It's one of two things the Canon R5 is better, the R5 is has eyes af in video and also the stabilization of the videos is definitely superior. For the Rest, I just love the A1.

I just swapped to show you guys that it even recognizes the eyes easily when you don't limit the focus area, which would make it easier for the camera to focus quick and precise.

You can place the order, you won't be disappointed and I am sure, the next firmware update will bring us some great new features, the processing power is absolutely there. So much can be added within the next 1-2 years or so. The R5 is much more limited there ...

What it lacks is the animals eye focus during video, the rest is absolutely great from my perspective. It's one of two things the Canon R5 is better, the R5 is has eyes af in video and also the stabilization of the videos is definitely superior. For the Rest, I just love the A1.

I just swapped to show you guys that it even recognizes the eyes easily when you don't limit the focus area, which would make it easier for the camera to focus quick and precise.

You can place the order, you won't be disappointed and I am sure, the next firmware update will bring us some great new features, the processing power is absolutely there. So much can be added within the next 1-2 years or so. The R5 is much more limited there ...
I have i am expecting delivery tomorrow ,excited going to have to watch some reviews to set up ,with r3 i never used tracking modes only the human and odd occasion animal eye af .hoping that things are not do different to set up compared with my r3 it is nice to have 2 cameras i can pick up and use with out worrying where button placement is .

Back