Followers
Following
Name
Chris
Country
United States
City/State
Pembroke Pines/FL
Has anyone else heard or seen anything about a cash back offer when registering newly purchased Sony gear between October and December this year? I saw the offer for $50 on cameras/lenses over $1000, so I just registered my camera and nothing there. I saw the following when I googled it:

What do you think? seems legit?

Has anyone else heard or seen anything about a cash back offer when registering newly purchased Sony gear between October and December this year? I saw the offer for $50 on cameras/lenses over $1000, so I just registered my camera and nothing there. I saw the following when I googled it:

Legit. Comprehensive instructions on the B&H Web site. There is a link on most eligible products shown by B&H.

Last edited:
Totally legit. I received a $50 gift card. Jumped through a few hoops online to register but already spent the $ for some goodies for our pooch, :)

Used it many times here in the UK Chris, ok if the price is right factoring cash back in

Totally legit, I got one gift card when I bought my 40mm f2.5 lens.

The amount of the cashback depends on the product you buy.

Thanks all, I submitted my rebate (y)

Received the giftcard in the mail yesterday, and already planning to spend it on a new L-bracket specific to my camera body.
How long after you submitted did they deliver?

How long after you submitted did they deliver?
40 days. Not bad, considering that there was Christmas and New Year holidays in that processing time. I could see that happening in 30 days under normal circumstances.

Received the giftcard in the mail yesterday, and already planning to spend it on a new L-bracket specific to my camera body.
Can these Sony rebate cards be used for anything or just Sony stuff?

Can these Sony rebate cards be used for anything or just Sony stuff?
It is a Visa debit card, so I assume it will be accepted wherever Visa is taken. Nothing in the fine print here says it needs to be spent on Sony products.

It took less than 3 weeks for Sony to process the cashback of my 20-70 lens. This time it wasn't a giftcard but a transfer to my bank account.

Back