Sony FE 200-600 Image Thread - Wildlife

Drizzling today. Duck weather. :)
E6677205-C865-43E3-B3F0-C05DCAEE7367.jpeg

These are amazing Justin! I'm thinking I need this lens for my a6400 ASAP. I was going to upgrade to a full frame body, but between your a6100 and Alain's a6400 shots, I think I just need some new glass! Very nice work sir.

PS, I'm not too far from you...down around the Charleston, SC area. If you're ever around this way, hit me up!

Beautiful shot! I was looking through this thread for someone else that was using an A6400. I really want an A9ii, but it's outpriced for me at the moment. Is this with any additional cropping?
Yes, some additional cropping, but it still looks good I think! I spent money on the lens, not the camera ;-)

Last edited:
One more with 6400 + 200-600

Attachments

• DC1C84B9-7307-4B4D-9F40-CB5F3BE51805.jpeg
    DC1C84B9-7307-4B4D-9F40-CB5F3BE51805.jpeg
    241.3 KB · Views: 67
What a great looking bird and great photo!

Yes, some additional cropping, but it still looks good I think! I spent money on the lens, not the camera ;-)
Oh absolutely it does! I’m thinking its better to invest in better glass and perfecting techniques than upgrading my camera...for now at least!

These are amazing Justin! I'm thinking I need this lens for my a6400 ASAP. I was going to upgrade to a full frame body, but between your a6100 and Alain's a6400 shots, I think I just need some new glass! Very nice work sir.

PS, I'm not too far from you...down around the Charleston, SC area. If you're ever around this way, hit me up!
Thank you! Yea definitely get that lens! I now shoot with an a9 but I’ll never get rid of my a6100. It’s too good of a camera to sell.

And awesome! I have been wanting to go to Huntington Beacb State Park. Is that near you?

Thank you! Yea definitely get that lens! I now shoot with an a9 but I’ll never get rid of my a6100. It’s too good of a camera to sell.

And awesome! I have been wanting to go to Huntington Beach State Park. Is that near you?
Yeah that’s up by Murrells Inlet, which is about an hour and a half from me. Also, Hunting Island State Park is about an hour south in Beaufort. There are some nice things around there as well...lighthouses and such. We try to take our camper down there once or twice a year.

Back