For Sale Sony FE 24 F1.4 GM - Example Post not Really for Sale!

Tim Mayo

Admin
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Tim
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Shropshire
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Price and Currency
£800
Lens Model
Sony FE 24mm f1.4 GM
Item Condition
Used
Payment Method
PayPal
Item Location
United Kingdom
Trading Rules Agreed
  1. Yes
This is just an example of a marketplace post. I'm definitely not selling my Sony FE 24mm F1.4 GM anytime soon I'm afraid!

Do include an accurate description of the item that you are selling, including any marks or damage that should be mentioned. Also include high quality images of the items that you are selling, specifically showing any marks or damage that a buyer should be made aware of. If there is still a warranty on the item then also mention this.

Include the postage cost for your country in the total cost.

sel24f14gm-1.jpg sel24f14gm-3.jpg sel24f14gm-2.jpg sel24f14gm-4.jpg sel24f14gm-5.jpg

Last edited:
Well there's a coincidence! Also have this lens but not used it on a proper shoot yet. To my testing in the garden it doesn't appear very sharp? Not sure what i'm doing wrong although it does have a protection filter on it. Maybe I should try it without?

• Admin
You mean something like a UV filter? Definitely try without, this lens is super sharp unless you have been very unlucky and received one that is decentered or has other issues. I'll post a few shots that I've taken with mine tomorrow.

ok - it was the UV filter. Used to use B&W, then found Gobe (their filters are very good if you get the top level ones) but this one was a K&F Concept nano-x MRC UV filter. anyway - took it off the lens and wow what a difference! I can see what everyone says about this lens now.

• Admin
ok - it was the UV filter. Used to use B&W, then found Gobe (their filters are very good if you get the top level ones) but this one was a K&F Concept nano-x MRC UV filter. anyway - took it off the lens and wow what a difference! I can see what everyone says about this lens now.
Glad that you have sorted that out! :)

I just tried out the Milky Way with this lens. It was amazing that's all I can say :) I will try this weekend the new lens 12-24mm if the weather is clear for Milky Way.

I really don't need to want yet another lens...but now of course :LOL:

Back