Item Condition
Used
Payment Method
PayPal
Item Location
United States
Trading Rules Agreed
  1. Yes
I won’t bother describing the lens since if you are here, you already know what it is.

Why am I selling? I own the 100-400 GM, the 400 f2.8 GM, the 200-600 G, and the 600 f/4 GM. The 400 GM was the second lens I purchased and with the purchase of the 200-600 and then the 600 f/4 I find that I do not even take it with me, much less use it.

This lens has been lightly used and is in like-new condition. It has no defects or cosmetic blemishes. It was purchased new by me at B&H on September 29, 2020.

I have added the ALPHAGVRD Lens Skin. I chose the Mamba pattern in dark green. This protective skin peels off easily with the heat from a hair dryer and will leave no residue if you decide to remove it. The cost was $160.

I also added the Haoge LF-S400 Lens Collar Replacement Foot Tripod Mount. $40 was the cost. The original lens foot is included and will ship with the lens. I will include a DZ-S40 Donald Zeck Lens Cap. $75 was the cost. The total cost was $12,275 for this lens and accessories.

I have everything that came with the lens in the original luggage-style case. Look at the photos provided. If you don’t see it, it does not come with the lens.

I’ll pack and ship this lens anywhere in the continental United States via UPS Next Day Air Saver Signature Required after payment is received and verified. I will not ship outside the US. I will pay for the shipping.

I travel quite a bit and I obviously can’t ship this if I’m out of town. Please check with me to find out when I can ship it if the timing is critical. I don’t want to leave you hanging.

Attachments

• DSC08828.jpg
    DSC08828.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Back