Sony New Camera Announcement 29th March

NightBreed

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Ian
Hi everyone, Sony will announce yet another new camera on March 29th 15.00 BST or 16.00 CEST.

My email says 'The Ultimate Content Creation Experience'. So it's not going to be an A9 III.

I'd say the companies are simply just cashing in on a young generation who bank on getting rich by being a content creator. There's always the exception but generally these kids don't realise that it requires talent to morally make a living from it, and then the other 99.999% of them have things like OnlyFans...

I'm waiting on that A9III as well! Did pick up the A7RV to pair with my A9II. The AF advances on the RV have been lovely.

I'd say the companies are simply just cashing in on a young generation who bank on getting rich by being a content creator. There's always the exception but generally these kids don't realise that it requires talent to morally make a living from it, and then the other 99.999% of them have things like OnlyFans...
I’m googling only fans. 😅

We have a friend who's son has just bought a four bedroom house by commentating online virtual basketball games. My head implodes when I consider my five year apprenticeship in relation. The world is a changing.

We have a friend who's son has just bought a four bedroom house by commentating online virtual basketball games. My head implodes when I consider my five year apprenticeship in relation. The world is a changing.

It is pretty cool that this type of thing can actually be achieved as a good paying job. Good on him, sweet gig! 😃

Back