Name
Greg Close
In autumn colours.

Stoodley 1r.jpg
  • ILCE-6400
  • ----
  • 1/640 sec
  • ISO 640

I'm depending on you guys in the Southern H to maintain the Fall colors thread I started last year. It's your thread for another few months!

I'm depending on you guys in the Southern H to maintain the Fall colors thread I started last year. It's your thread for another few months!
The trouble with putting new posts in existing threads is they get buried very quickly. Continuing a discussion is fine, but in my experience on previous Forums posting new content just disappears and hardly gets a reply.

The trouble with putting new posts in existing threads is they get buried very quickly. Continuing a discussion is fine, but in my experience on previous Forums posting new content just disappears and hardly gets a reply.
Which is the entire point of continuing a thread. There's an area to the right that shows new posts, which includes existing threads. People can also scroll through and see where there's new content.

My experience on other forums is exactly the opposite of yours. People actively participate instead of posting a photo and leaving for a week.

Which is the entire point of continuing a thread. There's an area to the right that shows new posts, which includes existing threads. People can also scroll through and see where there's new content.

My experience on other forums is exactly the opposite of yours. People actively participate instead of posting a photo and leaving for a week.
It just goes to show that it takes all types to make up a Forum, including the appreciative and opinionated.

Back