Camera inserts for normal backpack, experiences?

Welcome to Our Alpha Shooters Community Forum

We'd love to welcome you on board, join today!

Brownie

Veteran Member
Followers
Following
Name
Tim
Country
United States
City/State
SE Michigan
That's a good point as well. The video is really nice, they know how to sell their things... Now I want one! :LOL:
I've threatened before to take a shot of the backpack loaded, then unload everything and take another. The amount of stuff it holds is amazing.

Matthias

Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Country
Canada
City/State
Toronto, Ontario
I've threatened before to take a shot of the backpack loaded, then unload everything and take another. The amount of stuff it holds is amazing.
Well... I love those shots, so if you are still up to it and have time to do it, please do so!

Maskless Crusader

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Clint Lloyd
Country
Australia
City/State
Cronulla, NSW
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Thanks for sharing! I like these kind of pictures, it shows way better how you can pack a bag compared to the pictures on the websites of the brands themself.

These are my proudest images in my whole portfolio. I think I really nail the composition with them. šŸ†

Matthias

Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Country
Canada
City/State
Toronto, Ontario
Small update:

I came across this series of articles which I found very useful and insightful BEST BACKPACK / RUCKSACK FOR HIKING PHOTOGRAPHERS (2021).

For me, and how I intend to use the backpack it makes more sense to go for a 'regular' one and use inserts/cubes for the camera. Step 1 will be fitting and finding a backpack and step 2 will be fitting and finding inserts for it.

I will update again when I get my setup!