Followers
Following
Name
Peter D Clark
Country
United States
City/State
Phoenix, Arizona
Tourist for an afternoon as I was in the neighborhood at an adjacent state park and pass up the opportunity to be a tourist in my own backyard...that and the hike in the park left me starving. Even caught a gunfight!

46FD9B0B-FC55-40DB-94D5-B59E896A9C8D.jpeg
0C0DD2DB-68EE-4FF3-8FB3-C714ECFE4462.jpeg
1779367D-F05B-4811-8D59-952CFF18C4D9.jpeg
2DF03ED2-4A89-40D7-A9D7-2AB9A65C0378.jpeg
661CABF9-1EF3-42AF-9340-DBFC3F165380.jpeg
132D524E-6AD7-47A5-AB7F-F85626DE21EA.jpeg
  • ILCE-7M3
  • FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM
  • 35.0 mm
  • ƒ/3.5
  • 1/1500 sec
  • ISO 100

I really do like these shot and would love to see this place myself so well done on this part.
But I do have a question. is it me that is seeing this and I will believe it is me when I say this .
The buildings look to be on an angle more so in the 1st shot .
The stone one looks like it is leaning inwards while the one down the street also looks like that.
While the next building has the look of going the other way.
This isn't a reflection on how good the shots are either.

I really do like these shot and would love to see this place myself so well done on this part.
But I do have a question. is it me that is seeing this and I will believe it is me when I say this .
The buildings look to be on an angle more so in the 1st shot .
The stone one looks like it is leaning inwards while the one down the street also looks like that.
While the next building has the look of going the other way.
This isn't a reflection on how good the shots are either.
Hey Aussie, I think what you’re commenting in is the beauty of a 16-35mm as if you angle it level you get one photo, then up slightly or down slightly and the lens distortion kicks in and you get a completely different resulting composition.
it’s a cool touristy place eh!?

Peter D Clark you better believe it. The closest we get to something like this is watch a Clint Eastwood movie.
By the which I have been doing lately. And yer to see this sort of thing going on is always a good thing to watch and then feel the history as you walk about the place.

Lovely shots, thank you for sharing. I have fond memories taking my kids to that place.

Necro-thread here, but I’ll reply anyway. I’ve been to Goldfield NV and these pictures look soooo much like Bodie CA, I’m wondering what I was looking at when I visited Goldfield! LOL. Great shots BTW.

Back