Greeting From Houston Texas

Jskufca

Newcomer
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Hello all. My name is Jason and I purchased my A6400 less than a year ago at the suggestion that perhaps I could take senior portraits of my daughter on upcoming trip to Spain. Always wanted to get into photography so this was me getting the ok from my wife to buy some gear... of course I don't think she has any idea of how much money I've spent so far! I started with the Sony 35mm f1.8, then bought Sigma 60 f2.8. For traveling went with Sony 18-135mm lens. Kept reading about greatness of Sigma 16, which went on sale and I bought that. Then later sold the Sigma 60 and replaced with the Sigma 56. I think I am good for lens' now! I keep practicing and will be posting portraits here for constructive feedback to help me improve.

Thanks in advance for your kind, constructive feedback!

Hello all. My name is Jason and I purchased my A6400 less than a year ago at the suggestion that perhaps I could take senior portraits of my daughter on upcoming trip to Spain. Always wanted to get into photography so this was me getting the ok from my wife to buy some gear... of course I don't think she has any idea of how much money I've spent so far! I started with the Sony 35mm f1.8, then bought Sigma 60 f2.8. For traveling went with Sony 18-135mm lens. Kept reading about greatness of Sigma 16, which went on sale and I bought that. Then later sold the Sigma 60 and replaced with the Sigma 56. I think I am good for lens' now! I keep practicing and will be posting portraits here for constructive feedback to help me improve.

Thanks in advance for your kind, constructive feedback!
It's amazing how quickly the cost of this field rises, isn't it? Gone are the days of one camera, one lens. ha I look forward to seeing the portraits you've captured.

Back