Followers
Following
Name
Jeff Wegge
Country
United States
City/State
Woodbury, MN
I wanted to reach out and introduce myself. My name is Jeff Wegge and I've been a photographer for over 40 years. I'm also a full time Financial Planner, just starting my 30th year in practice. I reside in Woodbury, MN which is very close to the Twin Cities of Minneapolis & St. Paul.

Like many of you---I too was a Canon guy who just made the switch to SONY in July of this year (2020). I made the switch as I am a professional sports photographer and the AF System just could not be beat. My local SONY Rep was kind enough to loan me a SONY a9 as I photographed the Minnesota Wild hockey team here in St. Paul. I was BLOWN AWAY at the number of keepers and how absolutely AMAZING the AF System was.

As mentioned, I love to photograph sports, with hockey my main priority. I am the Lead Photographer for www.MinnesotaHockeyMag.com, a premier online hockey magazine. We are also in print approx 6 times per year. I am blessed to have photographed most of the teams of the NHL, Big-10 College Hockey and the WCHA.

I'm also 50% Owner of The Headshot Guys, LLC, a portrait photography business where we focus (pun intended) on Corporations where we take our studio 'On-Site' and photograph Executives and employees for their websites, social media and other marketing/advertising purposes. You can see our work at www.MyHeadshotGuys.com.

In addition to our portraiture business--I also LOVE photographing high end Architectural structures for Architects, Builders, and Property Owners. It has recently overtaken the portrait business due to the limited exposer to people since Covid-19. I am NOT complaining as it is my TRUE PASSION!!

I have 3 boys ages 20, 18 and 15 who also keep me hopping. In addition--I LOVE to travel and enjoy wine!!

Looking forward to learning about everyone in our Alpha Shooters community and seeing all of your amazing images around the world.

Warm Regards,

Jeff

Thank you for joining up here Jeff. Using the a9 does sometimes feel like cheating! It's very difficult to get shots out of focus. I'm glad to hear that your building photography business has taken off during these difficult times.

Back