Greetings from New Mexico!

guillo2

Newcomer
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Thanks for adding me to the group! I’m excited to get my first Sony mirrorless here in the next few weeks. I’m still deciding if I’ll get an A7III or an A7R III, but I’m sure I’ll get to ask for advice on that here real soon.

Wait, did you hear something specifically about me?

Visited NM some years ago as part of a project involving the VLA. Fascinating place, especially to someone from the rather damp and very green uk. I have a lot of interest in textiles and wished that I'd had more time to explore

Visited NM some years ago as part of a project involving the VLA. Fascinating place, especially to someone from the rather damp and very green uk. I have a lot of interest in textiles and wished that I'd had more time to explore
I am originally from Puerto Rico, so adjusting to the quite unique surroundings was difficult in the beginning, but have fallen in love with the terrain and all the beauty that surrounds us here. Can’t wait to start sharing some amazing sunsets and mountain range pics!

Back