Hello All

Den8er

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Dennis
Hi my name is Dennis. I live in Kissimmee Florida with my wife Nelly. My first camera was a Sony a230. When I bought it, it was already old but I learned the ropes with it. After that most of my cameras were Nikons except for a Panasonic lumix fz300 and a Panasonic lumix fz 2500 which I still have. I recently jumped to Sony with the Sony a6400 and the 135mm lens. Trying to learn the focus system as it differs from anything I used before. Progress is happening though.

Welcome Dennis, looking forward to seeing your photo's. The Lumix fz300 was my second digital camera, which I followed up with a Lumix tz40, before getting my first Sony. Glad you've joined us here.

Welcome Dennis, I'm south of you, closer to Ft Lauderdale. I recently upgraded to the a6700 from the a6400, but love them both. The 18-135 is also a great jack of all trades lens.

Hi my name is Dennis. I live in Kissimmee Florida with my wife Nelly. My first camera was a Sony a230. When I bought it, it was already old but I learned the ropes with it. After that most of my cameras were Nikons except for a Panasonic lumix fz300 and a Panasonic lumix fz 2500 which I still have. I recently jumped to Sony with the Sony a6400 and the 135mm lens. Trying to learn the focus system as it differs from anything I used before. Progress is happening though.
Welcome Dennis, looking forward to seeing your photographs.

Welcome Dennis, looking forward to seeing your photo's. The Lumix fz300 was my second digital camera, which I followed up with a Lumix tz40, before getting my first Sony. Glad you've joined us here.
Hi Dave. I haven’t been able to get out much yet. This is a very busy time for me. Hopefully soon though.

Welcome Dennis, I'm south of you, closer to Ft Lauderdale. I recently upgraded to the a6700 from the a6400, but love them both. The 18-135 is also a great jack of all trades lens.
Hello, I’ve been down your way a few times to some big flea market over there. I can’t wait to get out with the a6400. I found the menu a little overwhelming compared to the menus of other cameras I have used. I did purchase a book on the a 6400. I’m studying that now.

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your new camera. I'm pretty sure that with that book you book you'll get the hang of it soon enough.

Welcome Dennis. I loved Florida, fancy a return visit at some point. Some fantastic wildlife around you, get a long lens.

Hello, I’ve been down your way a few times to some big flea market over there. I can’t wait to get out with the a6400. I found the menu a little overwhelming compared to the menus of other cameras I have used. I did purchase a book on the a 6400. I’m studying that now.

And specifically:

This place is a wealth of well-hidden information...

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your new camera. I'm pretty sure that with that book you book you'll get the hang of it soon enough.
Yes, I’m coming along. For still photography I’m all set I just have to get more learned for moving subjects.

Back