Followers
Following
Name
Alberto Calvet
Country
Hong Kong
City/State
Hong Kong
Hello everyone, I am Alberto from Spain but living in Hong Kong since 2013. I came here because I was already following some Sony groups on Facebook.

I started working with Sony around the start of Covid19. I went and traded directly in the shop my dinosaur Nikon 7100 for a Sony a6600. It's the best I ever did, hahaha... not only about getting lighter but also about getting into videography. Besides family and food photography, I worked shooting music videos and events. At the end of last year, I added the Sony A7C to my backpack; that was an excellent step. And right now, I am thinking of trading the A6600 for an A4IV and keep growing the family:love:.

I started my journey in photography as a hobby doing street photography around Mong Kok, the chaotic neighborhood I was living in 2017. And evolved more into cityscape. Just add a few random :LOL: photos taken with the A7C.

Attachments

• DSC04741.jpg
    DSC04741.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
  • DSC06657.jpg
    DSC06657.jpg
    545.1 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC08930.jpg
    DSC08930.jpg
    755.5 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC09360.jpg
    DSC09360.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 24
Welcome!
I am resisting the urge to trade up from my a6400 to a full frame myself. I hope Sony has a new a6600 next year.

Welcome!
I am resisting the urge to trade up from my a6400 to a full frame myself. I hope Sony has a new a6600 next year.
Thanks. Actually, I'm thinking that finally I will trade the A7C, because I'm using the a6600 as second camera in events ,set up in a tripod and just push record and forget about her. I just realized that I can't do that with the A7C because the overheating shutdown.

Welcome again Alberto and thanks for introducing yourself to us. How do you like Kong Kong? I think learning street photography when you live in a place like Hong Kong is compulsory! :) Lovely shots!

Back