Name
Deb Henson
Country
United States
City/State
Brandon, Mississippi
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Good morning! Years ago I was shooting wildlife with the then-new Nikon D1. Now I’m retired and getting back into photography with a Sony a6000. Found this site by accident but I’m looking forward to learning from all of you.

Good morning! Years ago I was shooting wildlife with the then-new Nikon D1. Now I’m retired and getting back into photography with a Sony a6000. Found this site by accident but I’m looking forward to learning from all of you.
Welcome Deb! Enjoy your new Sony 6000 and have fun around here.

Welcome Deb and thank you for joining up here and introducing yourself. Which lens are you using with the a6000?

Welcome! If wildlife or birds are still your focus, make sure to have a look at the Sony 70-350mm for APSC (that's your a6000 or a6100/6300/6400/6600, or ZVE10).

Welcome Deb and thank you for joining up here and introducing yourself. Which lens are you using with the a6000?
Thank you, Timothy. I bought my a6000 in 2017 with a couple kit lenses and a close up. I have the 16-50/3.6-5.6, the 55-210/4.5-6.3 (got a nice raccoon shot the other night with this one) and the E3.5/30 MACRO. Played around a little then put it away. But Thursday, I'm getting my new 70-350 f4.5-6.3!! I can't wait! All I have to do is update the firmware and get out there. And learn Lightroom. We live on 10 acres. While not the grizzlies and moose I used to shoot, there are still lots of opportunities with deer, fox, raccoon, bobcat and swamps with ducks, alligators and wading birds. Being on the Mississippi Fly Way helps too. I'm so excited!

Welcome! If wildlife or birds are still your focus, make sure to have a look at the Sony 70-350mm for APSC (that's your a6000 or a6100/6300/6400/6600, or ZVE10).
Thank you! I get this lens on Thursday and I'm looking forward to breaking it in over the holiday weekend. Hope I get lots more than just mosquito bites. :)

Back