Following
Name
Lisa
Country
United States
City/State
St. Louis, Missouri
Hi All!

I finally made the switch to Sony and have been pleased so far! Hoping to learn and share here with other members!

Lisa :)

Hi Lisa, welcome. Interesting user name! I always feel like it's the opposite, my dog's servant!

Hi Lisa, welcome. Interesting user name! I always feel like it's the opposite, my dog's servant!
They have always ruled my life, so a name with them as a reference point seemed relevant. My Cat has voiced her disapproval, however. 302216221_10208555036228788_9007341018831558019_n.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! What camera are you using?
By the way Lisa, how are you editing your photos, they seem to be stripped of metadata? We usually leave that in when we're posting photos to the forum so others can benefit from seeing camera + lens combinations and settings.

Welcome aboard! What camera are you using?
By the way Lisa, how are you editing your photos, they seem to be stripped of metadata? We usually leave that in when we're posting photos to the forum so others can benefit from seeing camera + lens combinations and settings.
I picked up the A7RIV. I had D/L the JPG from a FB Post so that's why no EXIF. I'll be better in the future about that, thanks for the reminder.

Back