Hello from Sacramento

Welcome to the Forum from Elk Grove. Is that flowing water in your Profile photo from your back yard? :ROFLMAO:

I work in Elk Grove, and yes a lot of water. That photo is (old) from a hike in the Mammoth lakes area.

Welcome From Atwater... I joined the Merced Camera Club. Helps a lot. To Get re-enthused, and Help. I know Sac. has a great Club. as well.

Welcome from the other side of the country (FL). What camera do you have, or thinking to get?

6400 is the camera. I’m looking to upgrade my lenses.

Nice, another APSC user! (y)
I could go on for days about lenses, I have a terrible case of G.A.S. (gear acquisition syndrome) so I've looked at most of them LOL

Hello from Sacramento. I’m trying to get back into photography and looking for as much help as possible
Dear Threefrenchs...Welcome to the group. I think you will like it here. I have taken pictures each season for the last forty-three years for my home town of Wichita, Kansas Professional Indoor Soccer Team, THE WICHITA WINGS. At age 81, I had a heart attack and open-heart surgery recently on November 11, 2022. I am back to taking high action; low light; sports photography at all home games. I just created one of my favorite images of one of our best players while still in recovery. (See enclosed image.) If I can be of assistance in your photographic journey, please let me know. Don Marler
DANIEL SACK GOES AIRBORNE  TO CATCH THE BALL 12-30-22 .JPEG.JPEG
  • ILCE-7RM4
  • FE 70-200mm F2.8 GM OSS II
  • 105.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.8
  • 1/2000 sec
  • ISO 12800
(Wings photographer) Email: randfan@cox.net

Dear Threefrenchs...Welcome to the group. I think you will like it here. I have taken pictures each season for the last forty-three years for my home town of Wichita, Kansas Professional Indoor Soccer Team, THE WICHITA WINGS. At age 81, I had a heart attack and open-heart surgery recently on November 11, 2022. I am back to taking high action; low light; sports photography at all home games. I just created one of my favorite images of one of our best players while still in recovery. (See enclosed image.) If I can be of assistance in your photographic journey, please let me know. Don MarlerView attachment 29914 (Wings photographer) Email: randfan@cox.net
Thank you! I hope your recovery continues to go well, cheers to a great shot

Welcome From Atwater... I joined the Merced Camera Club. Helps a lot. To Get re-enthused, and Help. I know Sac. has a great Club. as well.
So, how does one find a good camera club? How do they operate? Sacramento would be good for me.

Welcome Robert and many thanks for joining up here. Just let me know if you have any questions about this forum.

Back