PimVer

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Pim Versteeg
Hi,

Another newbie question I am afraid;

how do I set review, after a shot, on the rear panel to 5 seconds.
Standard setting does not give me any unless I push the play-button.
But ik would like to have an automatic 3-5 second review of each shot to chimp if I want to

thanks for bearing with me

Pim

I don't think you can. I turn mine off anyway, as if you preview, you can't carry on shooting, and it delays getting back to it too.

How do you turn it off then?
Camera Menu 2, Page 8, last option, Auto Review - Off. You can review any image for as long as you like manually by pressing the play button. This works well.

Solution
Camera Menu 2, Page 8, last option, Auto Review - Off. You can review any image for as long as you like manually by pressing the play button. This works well.
That was exactly what I was looking for, many thanks for the pointer. Much appreciated

Actually, that menu gives what the OP was asking for - you can set auto review to 10s, 5s, 2s, or off (I have mine on off, too, but I thought there was an option for longer)

Actually, that menu gives what the OP was asking for - you can set auto review to 10s, 5s, 2s, or off (I have mine on off, too, but I thought there was an option for longer)
Ah cool. I instantly turned it, 10 seconds! Fine for landscape work I guess.

I set it to 5s once, and really confused myself when my viewfinder froze after taking a shot! That’s one of the main reasons I leave it off.
Yep, I came from Nikon which always auto reviewed, but obviously didn't stop you shooting as it was a DSLR. The first time I tried the 2 second setting I missed shots, so that was it, off it went.

Back