PimVer

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Pim Versteeg
Hi,

Another newbie question I am afraid;

how do I set review, after a shot, on the rear panel to 5 seconds.
Standard setting does not give me any unless I push the play-button.
But ik would like to have an automatic 3-5 second review of each shot to chimp if I want to

thanks for bearing with me

Pim

How do you turn it off then?
Camera Menu 2, Page 8, last option, Auto Review - Off. You can review any image for as long as you like manually by pressing the play button. This works well.

Solution
I don't think you can. I turn mine off anyway, as if you preview, you can't carry on shooting, and it delays getting back to it too.

Camera Menu 2, Page 8, last option, Auto Review - Off. You can review any image for as long as you like manually by pressing the play button. This works well.
That was exactly what I was looking for, many thanks for the pointer. Much appreciated

Actually, that menu gives what the OP was asking for - you can set auto review to 10s, 5s, 2s, or off (I have mine on off, too, but I thought there was an option for longer)

Actually, that menu gives what the OP was asking for - you can set auto review to 10s, 5s, 2s, or off (I have mine on off, too, but I thought there was an option for longer)
Ah cool. I instantly turned it, 10 seconds! Fine for landscape work I guess.

I set it to 5s once, and really confused myself when my viewfinder froze after taking a shot! That’s one of the main reasons I leave it off.
Yep, I came from Nikon which always auto reviewed, but obviously didn't stop you shooting as it was a DSLR. The first time I tried the 2 second setting I missed shots, so that was it, off it went.

Back