Followers
Following
Name
Chris
Country
United States
City/State
Pembroke Pines/FL
Santa gifted me a Sigma 56mm, so I had to try it out on my #1 subject these days: My daughter Isla.

DSC03157.jpg
  • Sigma 56mm F1.4 DC DN | C
  • 56.0 mm
  • ƒ/1.3999999761581
  • 1/200 sec
  • ISO 200

What a cutie! You get a 🥇 for the shot and a 🏆 for the subject!

What a cutie! You get a 🥇 for the shot and a 🏆 for the subject!
Thanks Tim. She's the reason I haven't posted much on the forum recently; no time to edit, and all my pictures are of her 😅

There will definitely be no shortage of great photos to remember this beautiful little girl's childhood. Love the bright energy in her eyes! 🌞

Thanks Tim. She's the reason I haven't posted much on the forum recently; no time to edit, and all my pictures are of her 😅
And there's not a thing wrong with that! Enjoy, this is going to go by faster than you think.

What a beautiful little girl you have there Chris. She’s growing up fast! Is she letting you get a better nights sleep now? Our little Sammy keeps waking us up in the night multiple times. That said, we did get till 5am last night without a wake up call 😀 I think he’s going through a growth spurt. Must post some pics too but I typically take the family shots on my iPhone.

What a beautiful daughter and a great capture as well. This is a good time for you to be into photography.

Awwww. Cutie Pie

New in Marketplace

Back