Deals Kingston Canvas React Plus 256 price went way up.

Brownie

Legendary Member
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Tim
Country
United States
City/State
SE Michigan
Went from $190 to $186, then jumped to $220. Still not a bad deal for a decent performing card, but no longer a killer deal.

Last edited:
Down to $186 for the 256G. Tim Mayo tested these cards at the top or near the top in cameras like the A1 and A7 IV, mimicking the speed of Sony Tough cards, and more toward the middle of the pack for the R IV and R V. I've had good results with a Kingston 128G in the A7 IV and A7R III. If you don't need the speed of an Express card, these are a great choice.
Tim get me 6 mate and post them out to me promise to pay you back when they arrive (y)

Nope to use one of your words no b&H in UK
Well, we have members from other parts of the world too, ya' know...

I thought perhaps when I saw the lower price it may be a Kingston price reduction and could also be present at other retailers.

Well, we have members from other parts of the world too, ya' know...

I thought perhaps when I saw the lower price it may be a Kingston price reduction and could also be present at other retailers.
So how doe`s that help me?

Maybe it doesn't. Did you check any EU/UK retailers/Amazon/Kingston to see if the price has dropped?

I specifically put B&H in the title so people who aren't the in the position to order from them didn't bother to open the thread.

Maybe it doesn't. Did you check any EU/UK retailers/Amazon/Kingston to see if the price has dropped?

I specifically put B&H in the title so people who aren't the in the position to order from them didn't bother to open the thread.
Jeez Tim pulling of the leg 🤣 come to mind

I can never tell with you, where some people are quite obvious... :unsure:

Our British sense of humour can be... subtle. The further north you go, the subtler it gets.

Price up to $220. Deal over.

Back