Macro Lighting?

AntDX316

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Anthony
So there are macro sliders, macro lenses, what about macro lighting? What is best to use?

I want laboratory grade macro shots.

Welcome to the forum! I think we have a few Macro enthusiasts who will probably chime in soon.

I've seen the MD600, and MD200 with attachments look great for Macro work. I want to know of all the other options. I think Macro is more interesting than landscape/architecture. I got into Photography/Videography to improve life by comparing how things are and how they otherwise could be as done elsewhere. I find a lot of ignorance and broken balance is happening in the world and the biggest challenge in the future is going to be how to get people into not thinking "resting in peace" as being a good idea.

With watches/jewelry macro I liked the results of long exposures (dark room) with handheld flashlights and diffusers being moved around during the exposure, giving the effect of a virtual diffuser light dome.

With watches/jewelry macro I liked the results of long exposures (dark room) with handheld flashlights and diffusers being moved around during the exposure, giving the effect of a virtual diffuser light dome.
can you show some examples? what is a virtual diffuser light dome too?

Back