Followers
Following
Name
Geffrard Bourke
Country
United States
City/State
Kalispell, Montana
Sunset over Manhattan from the Summit at One Vanderbilt. A difficult shot as the glass was thick and covered in fingerprints.

_A925353-ARW_DxO_DeepPRIMEXD-Edit.jpg
  • ILCE-9M2
  • E 28-200mm F2.8-5.6 A071
  • 40.0 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/1600 sec
  • ISO 500

Thick glass, fingerprints, scratches, so many of my vacation shots suffer when shooting through glass at observation decks/windows. oh and lets not forget the reflection of flashes from other peoples' smartphones or point and shoots as they crowd in beside you. Yours however, came out great!

Thick glass, fingerprints, scratches, so many of my vacation shots suffer when shooting through glass at observation decks/windows. oh and lets not forget the reflection of flashes from other peoples' smartphones or point and shoots as they crowd in beside you. Yours however, came out great!
Thank you. We did have all of those except the flashes. Also crowded as hell :)

Thank you. I actually really love street photography, especially in NYC. Such a. great place to capture the vibe of the city. More images to come from NYC :)

Thank you. I actually really love street photography, especially in NYC. Such a. great place to capture the vibe of the city. More images to come from NYC :)
We'll look forward to them.

Back