Followers
Following
Name
Jeff
Country
United States
City/State
Elk Grove, CA
So I have been working extensively over the past week or so and memorizing the setups in my A7M3. It is my understanding that when I memorize the setup for Memory Position 1 or 2 on the Mode Dial, those are memorized in Non-Volatile memory. The same holds true for movies and S&Q. The other memory positions, M1 through M 4 are saved to one of the SD Cards. In my case, that would be Card Slot 1. Further more, it is my understanding that my memorized setups are saved in two folders on the SD Card, AVF_INFO & PRIVATE. How am I doing so far? Any corrections?

So now I have decided to buy and additional SD Card for Slot 1. My thought is to accomplish the following steps:

* Copy the AVF_INFO & PRIVATE folders on the old SD Card to my computer's Hard Drive.
* Install and Format the new SD Card in the Camera.
* Remove the new SD Card and copy the two previously mentioned Folders to the new SD Card.
* Re-Install the new SD Card in the Camera.

As far as I know, this should be the way to get the new SD Card ready and have my customized Data ready to go. Has anyone done this before? Did I miss anything? Your input would be appreciated.

OK, C'mon Guys. Someone must have gone down this path before. Anyone??

Back