Sony A7 III Need recommendation with batter charger..

dg88

Newcomer
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Can someone suggest a good charger for NP-FZ100 please..
Is there a good alternative third party charger to the original one ?
Thanks in advance..

I've been using the Watson Duo LCD Charger with Two NP-FZ100 Battery Plates from B&H. I only use the original Sony Z batteries, but the Watson charger has worked very well with them. I carry a much smaller Sony charger with me when traveling, however.

Thanks for your response WeeMalky.. can you tell me how long it takes to charge the batteries when you charge one or both together.. thanks in advance..
Sorry not something I have paid attention to just left it overnight

Thanks , this was one of the choice I ended up , but it was out of stock so ordered :

I've been using the Watson Duo LCD Charger with Two NP-FZ100 Battery Plates from B&H. I only use the original Sony Z batteries, but the Watson charger has worked very well with them. I carry a much smaller Sony charger with me when traveling, however.
Thanks, I too got this :) Best Seller in B&H too, so looks trust worthy..

The Hahnel Procube runs off 12v as well and comes with a plate to charge 2 or 4 AAs.

The Hahnel Procube runs off 12v as well and comes with a plate to charge 2 or 4 AAs.
I guess Watson does that too and I didn't had any requirement of charging AAs, but it was a good to have.
If it was available, I might have ended up buying it.
Again, being the best seller in B&H, Watson gave me that confidence.

I am using ISDT NP2 charger. It can charge NP-FZ100, NP-FW50, NP-BX1 and tests acc condition during charging. For me it's a best charger, cos I have both FZ100 and FW50 accs.
2020-09-10_16-03-50.jpg

And for travel I use this TELESIN charger/box

2020-09-10_16-04-32.jpg

Back