New Creaters' App

FlapGlide

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Mike
I installed the new creators' App and it will not upload images to the cloud. Anyone have the same issue? Running on a Samsung S10 and I tried to make sure all the permissions are set correctly on the phone.

I installed the new creators' App and it will not upload images to the cloud. Anyone have the same issue? Running on a Samsung S10 and I tried to make sure all the permissions are set correctly on the phone.
Yep. I had the same issue on my test upload. That was a couple days back. I thought it was a bottleneck problem with everyone trying to run a test. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I suppose I better see if it’s still trying. Frankly I had already abandoned the prospect.

Yep. I had the same issue on my test upload. That was a couple days back. I thought it was a bottleneck problem with everyone trying to run a test. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I suppose I better see if it’s still trying. Frankly I had already abandoned the prospect.
No. Still no joy. I’ll try upload another

Tried another. It’s “processing”. I’ll go to the beach, have breakfast, do the ironing and hoover. Actually kind of reminds me of the ‘80’s.

Good to know it's not just me :)

Good to know it's not just me :)
Ok, around 12 hours ago, I commenced my second test upload. No joy yet. The dialogue says “processing”. A watched kettle never boils.

On the upside, at any rate I’ll never exceed my storage limit.

Resurrecting a slightly old thread here.

I've been using it for the first time recently and finding it a big improvement on imaging edges. Although it was a bit tricky to get the a7cr for the first time, it's now a doddle to use. Uploading to the cloud is intuitive and creating folders straightforward.

The 25Gb free is nice, and I'm assuming it can be extended with a subscription?

I'm still learning my way round it, so anyone else with any tips?

Resurrecting a slightly old thread here.

I've been using it for the first time recently and finding it a big improvement on imaging edges. Although it was a bit tricky to get the a7cr for the first time, it's now a doddle to use. Uploading to the cloud is intuitive and creating folders straightforward.

The 25Gb free is nice, and I'm assuming it can be extended with a subscription?

I'm still learning my way round it, so anyone else with any tips?
I only use the app to download Jpgs to share with friends & family on the spot since nobody wants to wait weeks until I set aside time to edit properly 😅

I uploaded creator's app 3 days ago with no issue on an iPhone. Placed 2 cameras on it and was able to control both cameras remotely. Could it be the phone. I just loaded it, so I have no experience to offer tips.

Back