Following
Name
Tim
Country
United States
City/State
SE Michigan
It's a rumor about a rumor!

Hoping beyond hope that this is the 25-50/2 that was rumored several weeks ago. Actually hoping it's 24-50, or even better 20-50, but would be happy with the 25-50.

Crap. I was just reminded that the rumored lens of my desires was a Tamron. That's fine by me, I prefer Tamron anyway. But, now I'm back to no exciting announcement. :cry:

What else could it be? A fast prime? Another entry into the 35-150/2-2.8 field?

Sigma tends to lean toward primes rather than zooms, so...?

Just got 100% confirmed reliable rumor about a new Sigma product. And it’s actually exciting! So stay tuned and subscribe my networks and newsletter…I am going back home now to record my video and to write the rumor…and I will send you a newsletter when it’s online!

Last edited:
It's a prime. :cry: :cautious:

800 5/6 for £2000 :D

800 5/6 for £2000 :D

Sorry - the rumourmonger said faster than f/1.4, so obviously it must be 800mm f/1.3. Suspect that would have to be at least 2001 GBP.

Or perhaps an 85mm f/1.2, which could be a sneaky move by Sigma.

That’s disappointing - an 85mm f/1.2 would be different and exciting. This is kind of ho-hum.

That’s disappointing - an 85mm f/1.2 would be different and exciting. This is kind of ho-hum.
Oh, come on! We don't have enough 50mm lenses in the ecosystem. I mean, there are only 20 or 30...

Back