Grant Atkinson

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Grant Atkinson
My name is Grant Atkinson, I recently acquired my first Sony Alpha camera and lens, a 200-600g and A1. I live in South Africa and I take pictures of wildlife. I also use Canon gear. I have joined the forum so that I can learn more about my Sony gear.
Cheers
Grant

Welcome aboard. We're a small group, but there's quite a mix of backgrounds, photography genres, and camera gear going on here.

Welcome to the forum, Grant! Hope that you find it friendly and helpful here.

Welcome Grant and thank you for joining up here. How are you getting on with your new A1? If you have questions about the forum here please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to the forum.

My name is Grant Atkinson, I recently acquired my first Sony Alpha camera and lens, a 200-600g and A1. I live in South Africa and I take pictures of wildlife. I also use Canon gear. I have joined the forum so that I can learn more about my Sony gear.
Cheers
Grant
Welcome Grant, great kit and subject matter, looking forward to your contributions,

Welcome Grant and thank you for joining up here. How are you getting on with your new A1? If you have questions about the forum here please don't hesitate to ask.
Hi Tim thanks for checking up with me on my Sony progress. So far I am enjoying the autofocus a lot, the EVF, as well as the light weight and easy zoom action of the 200-600 Sony lens. Coming from Canon, so far the thing that is most difficult for me is to remember to switch my Sony A1 to either Bird or Animal if I wish to take full advantage of the camera's tracking of the subjects eyes. I am often in scenes with both mammals and birds at the same time ;-)

Back