Pro Member
- Followers
- 41
- Following
- 6
- Joined
- Nov 19, 2020
- Posts
- 3,533
- Likes Received
- 3,381
- Trophy Points
- 313
- Name
- Chris
- Country
- United States
- City/State
- Pembroke Pines/FL
It has been a while since I've been excited about an APSC lens release, but SAR is reporting that Sigma is coming out with a 50-120mm f/2.8 APSC lens with optical stabilization!
www.sonyalpharumors.com
Sigma 50-120mm F2.8 DC OS | Contemporary
I guess I have something to put on my Santa wishlist after all
First leaked images and specs of the new Sigma 50-120mm f/2.8 APS-C E-mount lens! | sonyalpharumors
Last week I told you Sigma would announce a new 50-120mm f/2.8 APS-C E-mount lens on October 8th. Now we have the first images and specs: Sigma 50-120mm F2.8 DC OS | Contemporary Lens Construction:18 elements in 13 groups Minimum Focusing Distance:23cm (Wide) – 55cm (Tele) Maximum...
www.sonyalpharumors.com
- Lens Construction:18 elements in 13 groups
- Minimum Focusing Distance:23cm (Wide) – 55cm (Tele)
- Maximum Magnification:1:3 (Wide) – 1:4.7 (Tele)
- OS: 6.5 stops (wide) / 4.5 stops (tele)
- Autofocus:HLA
- Filter Size:Ø55mm
- Weight: (Sony E)390g
I guess I have something to put on my Santa wishlist after all