Followers
Following
Name
Tim
Country
United States
City/State
SE Michigan
But you hate dials you have to move dont you Tim?
No, I hate dials that can't be programmed to a custom mode.

I don't know what this thing is all about, it just looks like fun. Definitely more of a vacation type camera than something I'd use at the track.

The photos are the Z Fc, the crop sensor version that's already available. No idea if they'll follow suit or step up their game for the FF one. The article says they expect a larger body.

I can see you wandering around a vacation spot with one of these and a compact zoom hanging around your neck on a skinny strap, dressed in some kind of floral Hawaiian shirt, big old baggy shorts, roman sandals and white socks pulled up to your knees! :ROFLMAO:

No, I hate dials that can't be programmed to a custom mode.

I don't know what this thing is all about, it just looks like fun. Definitely more of a vacation type camera than something I'd use at the track.

The photos are the Z Fc, the crop sensor version that's already available. No idea if they'll follow suit or step up their game for the FF one. The article says they expect a larger body.

I can see you wandering around a vacation spot with one of these and a compact zoom hanging around your neck on a skinny strap, dressed in some kind of floral Hawaiian shirt, big old baggy shorts, roman sandals and white socks pulled up to your knees! :ROFLMAO:
I think you just you actually just put into words a very accurate visual of Tim on tour, but no I quite like the dials on cameras

I love the idea, but really don't like the price - and then I still need an adapter for my F lenses, or I have to buy into the Z range.... and by this time I am adding it up and wondering why not just buy an RV!

I would more likely buy an FM in film flavor and then decorate the white wall behind this monitor with prints - but then again, I can print D700 shots if they must be Nikon (I think I just talked myself out of a film camera)

I love the idea, but really don't like the price - and then I still need an adapter for my F lenses, or I have to buy into the Z range.... and by this time I am adding it up and wondering why not just buy an RV!

I would more likely buy an FM in film flavor and then decorate the white wall behind this monitor with prints - but then again, I can print D700 shots if they must be Nikon (I think I just talked myself out of a film camera)
Actually, there are three adapters on the market that let you mount Sony E to Nikon Z with full functionality. I'd been thinking about a Z8 and one of those adapters in the event that Sony's A9III doesn't fill the bill. No need to change glass.

Film camera? I have about 60...

It's cool and retro, but not for me :)

Back